shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjwomer View Post
Trying to code my 2013 F10 and I can't get the target to show anything. I verified that my e-sys is pointed at C:\Data. I am using a Microsoft Surface so I am having to use a Ethernet adaptor to plug in the cable. I have gone over the directions step by step 3 times already and cannot figure out how to connect to the car.
If the "Open Connection" window under "Target" is empty (no targets), verify the following:
  1. That the "psdzdata" folder is installed properly (From the PSdZData_Lite or PSdZData_Full extraction, copy the "psdzdata" folder to "C:\Data\" (i.e. "C:\Data\psdzdata")
  2. That the psdzdata chassis folders each have an empty "dist" folder. Make sure that there is an empty "dist" folder in each of the psdzdata chassis folders, and if missing, create as needed, e.g.:
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F001\F001_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F010\F010_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F020\F020_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F025\F025_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F056\F056_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\I001\I001_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\K001\K001_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\KE01\KE01_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\RR01\RR01_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
  3. The the E-Sys "Options" => "Settings" => "Directories => Data: path" is set properly (e.g. "C:\Data")

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0