04-27-2018, 02:52 AM   #2
BMW Steve
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F11 535D & e93 335i Highline

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymg10 View Post
First of all, hello to everyone I'm a newbie here.

I have a problem with my 2010 F10 (model with just Aux and no USB in the hand rest area).

Couple of weeks back I had a Replace brake pad error, at around the same time the Bluetooth stopped working. I had about 5 phones paired and they all disappeared and now I can't even pair any phones.

When I go into bluetooth menu on the car and try to Add new phone, it shows the screen for discovering the car but on phone bluetooth I cant discovery the car. I have tried different phones (iphone/Android) but they all do not seem to work!

I have tried to disconnect the battery and reconnect it back and it did not help. Do I have to replace the Bluetooth module?

Any suggestion, ideas or help will be useful and appreciated..
Looks like you have 2 issues there, when you had the "Replace Break Pads" did you do any thing with that, new pads, new ware sensor, and reset ?

As for the Blue tooth issue, I see your in Wiltshire, where? You did the battery thing and that did not do any thing so Possibly needs coding again, or using carley OR like you say, new module. I am in Wiltshire, Amesbury SP4 and have a carly and could have a look, you never know.
Appreciate 0