View Single Post
      05-04-2019, 12:46 PM   #3
FedeRiCo_535i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I think it really comes down to what you want and how much you wanna pay. I originally was gonna go with the Megan Supremos because they were something I could justify paying for even tho I really wanted a Meisterschaft or Akropovic because the exhaust note on these two exhaust are just sweet with that exotic tone compared to all the other exhaust I've heard. Before I bought the Megan Supremos I got lucky and scored a sweet deal in the MarketPlace on some Meisterschaft's from a fellow member. drove from Ohio to New Jersey to get them!

here's the Megan Supremos I was gonna get

but here's the Meisterschafts!

Thanks bro for your reply. Yeah I really want Meisterschaft or Akropovic but the price is just over the top for me. I've looked and its all over $3,500+. I'm willing to go up to $2,500 for new exhaust. Damn what a nice come up! If I can get the same as you, I would definitely do it. Not a lot of people are selling these, so it would be highly lucky for me to score on those. Your car looks amazing man. Did you go cat-back or just axle back? Please send me a sound clip if you have it, I cant wait to hear it.
Appreciate 0