09-05-2021, 03:36 PM   #292
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
So I have been thinking about this overtake from Max on BOT.
Obviously Max was faster because of DRS and new tyres, but I still think BOT let him overtake quite easily (imho BOT also isnt the best driver under pressure).

I think he LET Max overtake quite easy. (so on purpose). He was the race leader so he was allowed to defend.

Also BOT getting the fastest lap and forcing HAM to come in and forcing HAM to perform that last lap to win the last lap back was a really strange move imho, but that is also in line with that easy pass from Max.

It's pretty sure for some weeks now that BOT will not be driving for MERC next year.
And these events let me to believe that he will not be driving for williams or any other MERC powered car, and that the rumours are true that he'll sign with Alfa Romeo.

So how does BOT behaviour from this race fall in place with him signing with alfa romeo? Why is he helping? Max?
Alphatauri is RBR sisterteam, NOT Alfa romeo!

But there is another link I think.

Can anyone guess what I'm thinking about?
• BOT's tyres were completely shot
• MAX performed just a fly by with DRS . BOT had zero chance
• BOT said : At that moment I wasn't aware I ran the fastest lap
• HAM wants only a team mate who he can beat and that's BOT

• If BOT had made a dirty trick while MAX overtook him , BOT wouldn't leave Zandvoort alive today !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick59631.50