11-23-2022, 02:36 PM   #18
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Corvette Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theruleslawyer View Post
I still need to start figuring out customizing the cars for iracing. Basically hoping in with all defaults at this point. I really wish I could play with the options without having to load up the sim though. It makes following guides really hard, especially in VR.

I like the elevation change. So many tracks out in the midwest are dead flat. 2-3-4-5 is a fun fast combo with the high walls. It looks like it would be terrifying in real life.
It sure is. Most of the accidents happen at the laces (6), toe (7), between toe (7) and heel (8) and turn (10) which is where I totaled my Corvette. Lots of NASCAR crashes there too.

We'll definitely be running Road America at some point.

jfritz27 suggested we run the next race at LRP with Spec Miata which I think may be a great idea because both come with the game and although Spec Miata is dreadfully slow, they have no grip and are great to practice on.

Either way, I want to set this up so that we have an official race season and then on discord we can all coordinate additional practice sessions whenever a bunch of us are free.
Appreciate 0