View Single Post
      12-11-2019, 10:14 AM   #3
wcr3d
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i XDrive M Sport

There is an unwritten rule, pictures or it didn't happen.
I don't know if you realized from your previous BMW but they don't change every year.
They run in "generations" of the body style, usually lasting several years with a minor update mid run called LCI ( Life Cycle Impulse). Otherwise they are all the same sans options. Of course the difference in engine sizes and the '///M' cars.

Ok to run through your questions.
1. Not that I have heard of.
2. "Aggressive" is a subjective term. Your standard offset for that car is 33, rwd and awd is the same. There is a lot of information here on this subject, it would be better if you explore and research to suit your taste. Especially considering your desire to lower.
3. The car can be lowered without complications, I have seen up to 1.5" .
4. This one is a little more complicated as you don't mention the year. Pre-LCI is no longer capable without some retrofit/upgrades. ConnectedDrive is a subscription based service, so you will need to sign up and pay first. This applies to both cases.
5. Yes, if you have the power trunk option.
6. Yes, but again browse around. Check the Coding sub forum, I know there is a list floating around somewhere. Again, realize that it depends on your cars options, like the trunk question, you can't code it to close with the fob if it isn't motorized.

Welcome and Enjoy!
Again, Pictures Pictures Pictures!
Appreciate 0