03-04-2014, 05:00 PM   #1
BimmerMark2014
BimmerMark
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 528i

Garage List
Looking at a '10 BMW 528i

My quest to join the ranks of BMW owners continues. I had been looking at 3 Series BMWs but recently I spotted a 2010 528i with xDrive (AWD). This is a two owner car (original owner leased it, second owner bought it CPO from a BMW dealer and then traded in for a Camaro - ?!). I drove the 528i and it is a nice ride. It has 69k miles and the dealer tells me it has about three months of warranty remaining. As noted it's well contented with a moonroof, heated leather pwr seats, rear A/C, Sat. radio, Bluetooth, 17" V spoke wheels, front/rear stabilizer bars, speed-sensitive Servotronic power steering (variable assist), rain sensing wipers, MP3, telescoping steering wheel column, weather band radio, and lot of other incidentals. Suffice to say it's well contented. My question - is this car worth $23,900? I drove it and it handles great. I've never owned a BMW so I'm asking the forum for advice and counsel. Is this a good purchase or should I keep looking? I still have an appt to check my local BMW lot but they have few 5 Series that aren't really expensive. Let me know.
Appreciate 0