10-11-2022, 09:24 AM   #1872
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
I found some configs but didn't care for the layouts, so I built my own config for Elite, however it only seems to work for the throttle, not the stick. But after a day of writing down controls and determining what I need to cover flight, menus, and driving I think I'm set. I now have toggle switches that operate correctly, and man thats a game changer! I haven't set up layers yet, but so far I haven't found a need yet.

I did download DCS and had to configure some stuff in game, but I haven't played enough to really do much with it, and only have the default aircraft so far. Also, flying the SU is annoyingly tedious with all the trim input that thing requires to fly straight.
I see. The SU is from FC3, ain't? This is obviously not a full blown aircraft, the amount of clickable switches and levers are limited.
Wait for the real deal when you decide to buy an aircraft module like F-16 or F-18, then you would realize the whole potential of the TM, I bet

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0