spyroz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW f10 550i ///M Sport

shhhhh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekilpatrick View Post
All of my research points to the M5 and f10 using an interchangeable master cylinder. The caliper adapters from Russia are TOP NOTCH and at 440.00 for a front and rear set, a real deal. He even includes the bolts. Torque Specs on Caliper adapter bracket: М12-1.75 torque 115 Nm (~80 ft lbs),

Brembo does NOT MAKE A F10 retrofit kit for the our cars. I spoke to their engineers directly. That means all these kits you see online for brembo f10 calipers are someone taking either m5 calipers or GT calipers, custom making the bracket adapter and making a 4 thousand dollar profit!!! Not one of those kits states a new master cylinder is needed. Even DINAN makes a brembo brake kit for the f10. So.... Where are all of these calipers coming from??? My opinion is they are m5 calipers, repainted, new adapter bracket and then sold at crazy profit.... We will see....

I've send you several PM on this seller, but i never get any respond. I guess either you don't want to share it with everyone or you're just too stingy... either way, good luck with your build man. I'm on the market for a F/R brackets as well.