View Single Post
      08-04-2021, 01:46 PM   #6
Fritzer
No one sleep in Tokyo
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i//1995 E34 530i

In terms of engine performance, I'm really not too familiar with the "e" cars. I would wager that maybe a simple tune would be fine, but anything past that could mess with the powertrain. Or it could not, I just really don't know and I doubt many do for sure. Although I bet some simple bolt-ons to help the car breathe a bit better would be fine. Intake, exhaust etc.

Past that, here are the other simple things I would do from looking at your car;

-Even though they aren't OEM, I think BMW roundels in the wheels would bring the car together.
-I notice in other markets that they put the ///M logo all over the place on the cars even if it's just a 330 M sport etc. I would debadge all the badges, on the trunk, C pillar "e" badges, especially the M badges on the front fenders.
-Trunklid spoiler
-If you like carbon fiber, you could all the way and do; Front spoiler/lip, kidney grilles, side mirrors, shark fin, trunklid spoiler, rear diffuser. All in carbon fiber.
-Depending what you want/how much you're willing to spend, you could improve the suspension as well. But it is likely fine as-is, especially with the height of the suspension currently/your intended uses.

Can't really think of anything else, car seems pretty solid. Those wheels look quite nice, decent manufacturer?