02-17-2020, 09:20 AM   #9
BMW FOREVER
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
Which button set-up do you have to initiate the intelligent safety features? Do you have the switch on the dash to the left of the steering wheel (see pics below)? Or do you have the Intelligent Safety Button which is usually a dual button with the HAZARD switch that incorporates all of the safety features into one button that usually calls up the iDrive screens you posted in your original post?

If you have the switch below that turns the safety features on/off...then you won't have those iDrive screens.

button layout can vary depending on how the car is optioned: blind spot|collision warning|lane departure|night vision|head-up display

If you have the single Intelligent Safety Button shown below...that allows you to select ALL or only the ones you want turned on...then you will see the iDrive screens you posted above:

Thanks for the information! However, if you notice, the pictures I have shared clearly shows that intelligent safety button is not present below the hazard button. The F10 never had intelligent safety button there...it only had them next to the steering wheel. Vehicle in the pictures I have shared is a F10.
Appreciate 0