View Single Post
      07-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
dblock2151
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 550i Msport DG

Video and Review of the Meisterschaft GTC exhaust on my F10 550i.

Hey Guys,

Recently bought a GoPro and did a quick test video on my Meisterschaft GTC Exhaust with X-pipe. I've had the exhaust for about 6 months now and love it. This clip is with the valves open, they are never closed during the video.

There are a few revs in the beginning and towards the end, and a few WOT runs while on the highway.

Vehicle: 2011 F10 550i RWD

Mileage Before/Mileage After: ~16k/21k roughly 5k miles put on exhaust.

Impressions (quality, fitment, etc.): Quality is fantastic, almost wanted to hang it on my wall instead of putting it on the car lol. Fitment is good but the tips still need to be re-adjusted as I just put on the Vorsteiner diffuser.

Other Thoughts: Love the ability to adjust the tone for the exhaust. While I keep it open 95% of the time, it's very nice to have the valves closed every once in a while. We manage and own a hotel, so leaving at 3am with a cold start and closing the valves has never once upset a customer. On the other hand, with a cold start and the valves open it would seriously wake everyone up.

Here's the video, I'll upload more when I get a chance, especially one with the valves open and closed and some more revving, warm starts, cold starts, etc.
(if embedded link doesn't work)

[u2b]http://youtu.be/rNETtjSZYwE[/u2b]

Also, if anyone has any advice on how to get better vids through my GoPro I'd really appreciate it! Or even some editing software. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions on the exhaust or my vehicle.

-Amar

Some pictures:

Just unpacked, beautiful welds:

Stock diffuser, next to my brother's E60 M5:

Vorsteiner diffuser:

Recent shot from Bimmerfest East:
Appreciate 0