View Single Post
      12-12-2019, 12:46 AM   #206
sweettalker
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Vrooom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewLC View Post
I thought I was the only one with this "delay" issue. It's best described as an "artificial" turbo lag (there's no way this tiny turbo would have any lag) My car is a 6spd which I feel makes it more noticeable. I've tried stage 1 and stage 2 OTS maps, all have the same issue.

For a while I assumed it was a mechanical issue. I've done boost leak tests and smoke tests and everything checked out okay. I replaced the boost solenoid and this also made no difference. My next assumption was that my wastegate was failing or is worn. I have a pretty decent wastegate rattle and was going to try adjusting the wastegate actuator (which I've been slacking on doing as I'd have to remove the downpipe to do it correctly) to see if it made a difference.

I've also opened a ticket with PTF, tried to explain the issues and had them review my logs. They've told me that everything looks okay.

Although if multiple people are having this issue I'm starting to lean towards this being a tune issue? I would think if my wastage was causing this issue the wastegate duty cycle would have been out of wack and would have been caught by PTF reviewing the logs. From what I've seen there is very little development being done on the PWG N55 OTS maps considering the majority of bm3 users are n55/b58/s55 EWG vehicles

I am still having this issue. Ive tried alot of things like u. There is no boostleak. Nothing that needs attention. Plugs and oil has been changed but nothing changed.
It never did this when it was stock. Also when i am at more than 40 or 50percent WOT i still feel it because im sensitive to those things.
If anyone figured it out please pm me as i dont often check the boards anymore.
i am stumped and kinda gave up all hope. Btw i tried reflashing even messed with burble settings and changed from agg map to non agg map. Nothing.
Appreciate 0