View Single Post
      12-24-2019, 12:29 PM   #211
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommoN81 View Post
I looked at a bunch of tunes/tuners and decided to go with AMR Flash Tune.

https://shop.amrperformance.com/

I know a few guys locally that have used them. Customer service is fantastic. You can send ECU or they can tune remotely or in the shop. I am all in for 1k. I didnt dyno yet but they estimate motor is making ~400-425hp and about the same in torque. Difference is night and day compared to stock. Once I add DP and IC I will have dyno'd and re-tuned. Car runs better than new, power is almost instant and it pulls hard/consistent through the powerband. Minimal turbo lag and no hesitation or stuttering when u get on it. Just smooth linear power.

The main reason I chose them was reputation. Tune does not just increase boost, it adjusts all parameters to ensure motor is running optimally. My only issue is I'm not getting any burble. They even opened just for me on a Sunday to see why it's not making burbles.

Long story short, I think they are worth at least a look if you are in need of a tune. If you contact them, tell them Manny sent you.
Holy cow 1k for an OTS tune essentially. Kinda yikes money. Is the dyno tune you plan on doing with them included in that price?
Appreciate 0