View Single Post
      09-09-2019, 02:10 PM   #15
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Lol I don't care much for the Epoxy flooring. Quite a few of my neighbors have them and all disappointed for the fact they now have a 3 bay ice skating rink. Two of them have fallen while my 3rd neighbor hasn't had any issues but he does like how my flooring looks just from how it looks from the driveway walking into the garage. Their epoxy flooring was all professionally done. Looks great but from a pure aesthetics it just doesn't do it for me. I had them come over just to show what was done so far and they love how it looks. I cannot comment as far as spilling stuff since I haven't had that problem. Even than I don't plan on doing oil changes or any fluid maintenance. I designed this garage with the intent of looking like a showroom. I want this garage to be an extension of the house...a lounge
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0