Drives: '13 F10 M5 | '15 F15 X5

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
2013 BMW M5 [SOLD]  [10.00]
2013 BMW 535i [SOLD]  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpanipuri View Post
Totally agree with this.

the race deck stuff is great, but when shit falls thru then it can gather underneath...etc etc...so you can never get it 100% clean.

with the epoxy coatings its alot easier to clean up completely...

the HD/LOWES/Sherwin Williams stuff is shit...

Find a company that will GRIND the concrete floor and then apply the epoxy. it sticks better, i have yet to do this. but my neighbor had it done and it looks awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Lol I don't care much for the Epoxy flooring. Quite a few of my neighbors have them and all disappointed for the fact they now have a 3 bay ice skating rink. Two of them have fallen while my 3rd neighbor hasn't had any issues but he does like how my flooring looks just from how it looks from the driveway walking into the garage. Their epoxy flooring was all professionally done. Looks great but from a pure aesthetics it just doesn't do it for me. I had them come over just to show what was done so far and they love how it looks. I cannot comment as far as spilling stuff since I haven't had that problem. Even than I don't plan on doing oil changes or any fluid maintenance. I designed this garage with the intent of looking like a showroom. I want this garage to be an extension of the house...a lounge
I think that's why I'm stuck between RaceDeck or getting the garage epoxy'ed. I like the look of RaceDeck but I also do my oil changes at home so the spillage factor is wasn't keeping me away from RaceDeck.
Appreciate 0