View Single Post
      04-12-2020, 10:29 AM   #66
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

so now that i got to do some spirit driving for the last few days here's my impression on the strut bar. if you've done some spirit driving with your car you know how your car responds and reacts to the different types of turns you make as well as how fast you are going. from my impressions i can totally tell a difference with this bar because like most of you...you know your car and when something's different or wrong with it you notice it right away. when coming into some normal S turns the car sticks pretty good. usually i feel a bit of body lean say if i'm going 40mph. with this the car feels pretty flat with no roll. i usually kinda lean into the turn with my body if that makes sense? now there was some pretty knarly bank turns that shows a speed limit of 40mph and i can take them at about 60mph. wheels didn't break contact and i can feel the car lean but it felt tight as it didn't feel like the car was loosing control. it just stuck the turn and it felt pretty good. not with round-abouts (for those that don't have them) it's just a round circle with no stops but exits so usually you're suppose to enter those like at 10-15 mph. usually my car has a lot of body roll into those as i have to slow down at times but with the strut bar in place i can totally feel that the body roll is gone and it just sticks now with applied gas. my last test was the 360 degree on ramps. i usually have a lot of body roll/lean and if i'm going fast enough the tires will break. i usually take these ramps pretty aggressive but now the car doesn't feel like it's leaning so much. again feels pretty planted and even when i really pushed it the tires never broke contact like it usually does. i could go on and on with different scenarios but i will say if you're thinking about getting these just for some handling improvements i totally recommend these!

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 4