07-02-2015, 10:18 AM   #29
BMW49
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiogolf View Post
so almost slightly over a year of the front and rear M5 anti sway bars lying in my garage after the first failed attempt, I got them in when my friend who is very hands on agreed to try and put them on. I also installed the M5 end links, which in fact are longer than the regular front end links on the 550. Thus the spring has to be really compressed to have the end links bolted to the end of sway bar. So did both the front and and the rear, what a difference!!

Car handling has changed by almost 5x now it feels it's on rails. Will be posting the vids and pics soon. Also have ordered the juicebox should be installing in a day or two.
Hey audiogolf, thanks for looking to update us. I'm looking to do this upgrade too but on a 2012 535i xDrive. If you could keep us posted on your initial handling thoughts and also if you're seeing any degradation in ride comfort?

Right now I'm running the stock Goodyear LS2 RFT's and am hoping that the sway bar upgrade improves the body roll and handling (hopefully with not too much sacrifice in ride comfort, since these LS2s suck with hearing/feeling every bump in the road).
Appreciate 0