apptest
Private2
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljay View Post
First, the new app is a nice leap forward in look, feel, and user experience! Well done! Now, let's keep up the run to the finish line.

Second, can you organize this thread better and list in the first post what version is the latest and what it shoukd address etc.? And along with that, please list issues already reported. In don't know whether what I'm about to post as issues have already neen addressed and/or reported by someone and don't want to to read 7 pages to find out.

And now, for my issues...
Samsung S21, app version 5.0.5
1. The white app background looks nice, but has two usability issues:
a. Native Android navigation buttons are white as well and not visible at the bottom, so the back button cannot be easily used for navigation back and others can be mistakenly touched and one ends up on phone home screen.
b. The bright background is not great for browsing in the dark/at night.
Solution would be a user-selectable dark theme.

2. Classifieds posts do not show the price, shipping etc header, which the desktop site has. So, many classifieds discussions refer to price being posted, but it cannot be seen in the app.

3. Notifications section count is inaccurate. But this has already been mentioned and worked on.

Good job so far!
Dark mode is coming, but it's a ton of work so it's being worked on in pieces, it's about 10% done.

We thought about releasing it incrementally each day as we add more pieces to it, but realized that people will just complain more that it's broken, and I would totally understand that, so we'd rather wait until it's about 85% ready.

The edit post bug was fixed in a later version, you are on an "old" version 😂. I kid of course, but there were like 5 updates yesterday so it feels old to me now. Try the latest version and see if edits start working for you.

A lot of Samsung users have reported problems with seeing their subscriptions and appreciating posts, but it seems like you are doing ok with those things?