11-20-2014, 05:10 PM   #19
Ridiculous
isn't it?
United_States
Rep
Drives: tiag 2011 X6 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillInDenver View Post
DHP is very good, though I think BMW has undersprung the F10 in the standard suspension and there is still a bit of front-to-back wallow in the car when driving behavior is not telling DHP to tighten up the dampers. Personally I drive mine in Sport mode 95% of the time, and had I been able to do so I would gladly have foregone the $3500 DHP option price and ordered an xDrive F10 with the M-Sport suspension.

That said, my previous BMW was a RWD E60 with the sport suspension. I loved it but most of the people who rode in it with me, especially my wife, told me they thought it was a little high-strung for their taste.

OP, please let us know what you decide and especially let us know what your installation costs turn out to be.
Will do! I am almost certainly doing an H&R install unless someone can come in and convince me otherwise. Your post is reassuring to me as I was starting to get a little upset about not having DHP. I think I made a fine choice though. As far as installation costs, I have a very good connection for the install, so I know it will be ~$200 to have the springs installed, and then another $75-125 at Intrack Tires in Queens, NY for the alignment. Thanks again!

Last edited by Ridiculous; 11-20-2014 at 08:46 PM..
Appreciate 0