View Single Post
      05-09-2020, 07:50 AM   #2
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Nothing compares to actually having a subwoofer or subwoofers in the trunk. The 8's under the seat will suffice those who want a little bit of bass but for the bass heads like myself you will need to run subs in either a sealed or ported enclosure along with an external amp. I wanna say the Bav amp I think instead has pre outside to hook up an external.amp for subs.

I'm in the middle of looking for an amp to push my Gladens but looks like price wise $800-900. Will it satisfy my bass needs? Probably not since all my cars have complete audio systems and I know what it's like with or without subs. The BMW is just now being upgraded. It's either Match or Mosconi. If the bass is not enough I will than have to looks at subs for the trunk. So to answer your question, no the revenant amp will not be enough to push subs in the trunk in my opinion
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 05-09-2020 at 07:56 AM..
Appreciate 0