First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 28i

Garage List
2014 BMW 528ix  [0.00]
2013 BMX X3 28i  [0.00]
From BMW website:

Sedan: New contour lines for the surround of the BMW kidney grille, redesigned lower air intakes, and extra crease in the apron
Sedan: Slimmer, sharply contoured rear lights.
GT: modified front apron and redesigned rear end
GT: three-dimensional surface design for the area around the license plate holder and a chrome strip in the rear apron
Xenon Adaptive headlights standard on all 5 Series models, while
Adaptive LED Headlights optional
Side indicator lights are integrated into the exterior mirrors
New exterior paint colors, light-alloy wheels for all BMW 5 Series models

Interior / iDrive:
Navigation screen now bordered in the Sedan by chrome trim.
Storage compartments and cup holders in center console have increased capacity.
Increased luggage capacity for Gran Turismo by 2.1 cu-ft to 17.7 cu-ft (European figures, preliminary).
New upholstery colors and interior trim elements for all BMW 5 Series models
Newly-standard iDrive4.2 Navigation system with Advanced Real Time Traffic Information.
New iDrive rotary controller with an integrated touchpad allows the input of characters for destinations, phone numbers, and other functions within the iDrive4.2 operating system (For example, a destination can be programmed into the Navigation system by spelling out the desired address using finger movements on the touchpad surface.)
Appreciate 0