View Single Post
      01-20-2023, 06:29 PM   #102
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Not to mention but who really wants to modify their car like that to beat a stock ev? Like I never understood that. People love ice which is great because they are awesome but people just want to buy a car and immediately modify it? Wtf

Not everyone cares about doing that nor do people always do that. Yeah let me buy a 100k car and instantly void the warranty with a JB4 so I can beat a model 3 performance. Because stock vs stock in the real world a model 3 would win.

These cars are made for different purposes. Nothing will beat a fast ev on the street unless you’re spending a lot on a stock car or you modify.
There you are BGM! Missed you brother! So boring without you!

Hmmm You don't understand the joy that fills ones heart when an arrogant model 3 owner gets humbled but alas that is just a side benefit, we mod our cars because we love cars and we are car people. But you would not understand that as you are an APPLIANCE person. Tesla's are amazing appliances I give you that. Soon they will drive themselves as Elon intended, you can now properly fall asleep in your appliance as it takes you to your destination.

Hmm, I see alot of compensation in your posts because you are locked in, You know you can't do anything to make your EV faster save for toss out interior components. Performance envy. I feel for you brother. I really do.
Appreciate 0