View Single Post
      11-30-2015, 01:05 PM   #1
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

F10 RWD ST Suspensions Coilovers

so i've been doing my homework again because coilovers is next on my mod list. the KWV1 is what i planned on going with but ran into these coilovers who are also made by KW. anyone have anymore info on these other than the info i posted or if anybody is using these? i know there's so many products out there that just gets rebranded i think this is one of them. the cost difference is almost $800!

Description:

Looking for that perfect balance between comfort and performance, styling, and handling without sacrificing ride quality and comfort? Your search is over, from the company that brought you the KW V1, V2, and V3, we have the perfect ST Coilover to suit your car needs. Coilovers are the BEST suspension solution for aftermarket applications, simply because all of the parts are designed to compliment and function perfectly with each other. As opposed to playing the guessing game of buying springs and shocks separate.

When it comes to choosing the perfect coilover, don't be cheap, do it right the first time; choose ST height adjustable Variant 1 Coilover Kits. Fully threaded shock bodies will enable you to customize your ride height for that aggressive stance that you've always wanted, without sacrificing safety, functionality, or driving performance. Each application is expertly engineered, designed, and test under road and of course track conditions in Europe to guarantee it meets and exceeds the Highest Quality Standards of the German TÜV.

In 2005, the German suspension powerhouse KW automotive GmbH, well known worldwide for its reference standard KW Coilover height adjustable suspension systems, purchased both Belltech Sport Trucks and Suspension Techniques, and launched KW automotive North America Inc. now based just outside of Fresno in Sanger, CA. The infusion of technology from ST new parent company took ST's game to a whole new level, increasing not only its application range coverage, but also adding (among other things) the innovative ST Speedtech Coilover program, modeled after the wildly successful galvanized KW Variant 1 coilover program.

ST Variant 1 Advantages:

-Matched damper and springs rates
-Corrosion resistant zinc plated threaded strut housing
-All around height adjustability
-Integrated elastromeric bump stop
-Self centering dust boot for insured durability

Suspension Techniques has the answers to all of these questions...
Speedtech Coilovers by KW

Yes you read right, by KW. ST Speedtech Coilovers are made by KW, the leading brand worldwide for height adjustable coilover systems. In fact ST is owned by KW automotive. Just think of ST as KW’s little brother!

What's the difference between KW coilovers and ST Coilovers? Four simple differences:

*Construction*
ST Speedtech Coilovers are constructed of high grade steel, and heavy galvanized for great rust protection.
KW Coilovers are made from INOX stainless steel, which is 100% rust free.

*Damper Options*
ST Speedtech Coilovers offer only a non-dampening adjustable solution along with the height adjustability, just like the KW V1’s.

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 11-30-2015 at 01:22 PM..
Appreciate 0