shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
That was a brutal loss for the Bengals but they had many opportunities to close this game out but give credit to the Rams defense and making the plays down the stretch that the Bengals couldn’t make. Stafford officially locked his spot in Canton and OBJ played great until that awful injury and believe it or not I felt bad for that bozo.
Burrow is good but not great yet. Great is getting his team to at least w/i FG range w the best kicker in Yankee football or icing it w a walkoff TD. Like someone else said, that 2nd & 1 play, poorly executed....supposedly it was a 'trick' play but obviously they couldn't execute as shown previously in the game, so just KISS! I also disagree w their last play being shotgun, at least feign you could run it. Just awful playcalls/execution. Stick w traditional plays if one doesn't have what it takes to do it right (ask Pete Carroll).

The refs kinda ruined the game w the missed facemask and tried to make up for it w ticky-tack calls to aid the Rams in their last drive.

AD killed it in the last 2 plays of the game...and doing his best Beyonce impression 'put a ring on it'

Re bold, felt bad for OBJ too, he looked so helpless and obviously was doing great before getting hurt, maybe even vying for the MVP if not injured; would've sucked for him if they lost. Anyway, he got too cocky w the moondance and the football gods decided to humble him.
You gotta give credit where credit is due. Moonwalking is difficult as all hell let alone on Astro turf wearing cleats.
Appreciate 0