View Single Post
      09-18-2017, 07:22 AM   #3
djbubbbz
Rep
Drives: Bmw 520d F10

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisn7 View Post
I bought my gt about 2 months ago, but fortunately acquired an original paper brochure and price list soon after the car was launched-you can find these on ebay still-and they are very useful in working out these issues, especially the price list.

First off you have to choose between SE and Executive i.e. 5 seats or 4. The only other major difference is the rear seats which are electric, heated and lowered from the boot in the Execs.

Thereafter kit is standard across both versions, and all engines, until we get to the options. Here, there several packages, such as Concierge, Dynamic, Media Business (or Media Professional) and Visibility. Each of these contains between 4 and 6 features. However, seeing a couple of features of a package present, doesn't necessarily mean that the car has that package, as most things can be ordered individually. So you would have to check that all features are present to say that a given package is fitted!

I'm afraid that almost everything on your list is an option, except the USB. If you can obtain the VIN of a car you are interested in, you can find the build list here, but be aware that everything is treated as an option, but at least you'll know if it meets your requirements:
https://www.bmwvin.com/
thank you for clarification, getting the vin number will be hard, i do have the reg,

but im guessing i will just ask if they know what options it came with, one i like comes with

Active headlights and high beam
voice control, hard drive, premium sound system with subwoofer under seats
sunroof
electric wheel
memory seats
4 zone heating
soft close doors

what options did you get and how do you find your gt,

how is the 3rd seat in the middle? suitable for a small adult? you think
Appreciate 0