View Single Post
      05-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

that's why you need to ask your dealer how are they approaching the issue ? I would insist of knowing what corrective steps have they taken and if they suggest they only retreive the code and erase/clear the code without having done anything else, then the issue may still be there and will come back later on. You will surprised that some dealers are doing just like that. Even for me in North America, some dealers are lazy and some dealers are very good in solving problems. When I had mine at brand new, I got failures on couple of components and they took literally 3 tries and eventually decided to replace the parts/modules.

These days, you, the driver need not to have done anything excessive/abusive to the engine & tranny, if the computer software has a glitch, then it will throw a code and cause the tranny to shift in an abnormal manner, simple as that.

If this dealer is not resolving the issue, maybe you should consider taking it to another dealer (hopefully it's not very far from where you are)
Appreciate 0