View Single Post
      07-07-2018, 09:02 PM   #5
bgray1157
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 535I MSPORT

My Adaptive Headlight Malfunction is on...left turn signal malfunction, daytime/parking lamp malfunction, headlamp vertical aim control malfunction. Was in shop for hail damage, dent removal. When I picked up car and started it the Adaptive Headlight Malfunction was on dash. I told them was not like this prior. They took to a self service high pressure wand car wash and they put too much water and pressure on left side which is why all the issues. I tried to replacing the headlight that was out twice with H7 SyLvania and it still isn't working. I have had errors before...2 low beams out and 1 high beam and I replaced myself and all was great a year ago. My major delima is I cant locate or get to the left blinker to replace it. BEFORE I did anything I dried everything completely and it sat in the sun for a solid week. There are no signs of any water, moisture anywhere. I don't understand why 3 issues popped up like this. Could my settings be messed up? They also took it to have a new windshield installed which they calibrated it. 61 Female very frustrated. Oh, and I wanted which out to my new LED headlights but can't until this is cleared up. Secondly, the darn LED plug does not match up to my headlight plug, uggggh
Appreciate 0