E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
Mclaren should have never asked Hamilton to come for the second Tire. He was the fastest on the track at the time and he was catching up Kubica. It was just a matter of time. There was no data at the time to suggest that his tires were gone. He was the fastest at the time.
I agree that he doesn't look after the tire as well as JB , but they have two different style of driving. Mclaren knows that they messed up Hamilton's race. I hope this is just a bump. I am sure he is going to bounce back
even tho i'm saying just for arm-chair analyst....but if he able to overtake Kubica....McLaren would've kept him out there longer to make some gaps before his tires are gone....

for some reason i have no doubt he will be struggling for pace and grip if he did kept on using the first set of dry rubbers....

and probably that's the reason behind McLaren who believes they will need to bring Hamilton in eventually for another set of tires....maybe no data support...but maybe the engineers knows from experience from hamilton's driving style....