View Single Post
      05-15-2020, 08:23 AM   #1826
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

also on the to do list which should be delivered tomorrow according to the tracking info is my Gladen Alpha One component speakers. my passenger door speaker has been rattling since last year and i've been going back and forth as to which components to go with? either Focal, MBQuartz, Hertz, Bavsound or Gladen's? so i pulled the trigger on the Gladen's since i found a pretty good deal on them. gonna leave the center channel stock as well as the rear shelf speakers since essentially they're just fill ins. still looking for a good deal on the MATCH UP 7BMW 7-channel dsp amp. was thinking about Mosconi but the MATCH UP is straight plug n play. i'm also highly considering adding the RF 12" sealed amp just to satisfy by bass head needs as i know the underseat 8's aren't going to suffice. the RF already has a built in 300 watt amp and with the Match amp having mono RCA output this will allow for the connection of an external subwoofer amplifier the ski port will be left open. i thought about the Musica subwoofer enclosure but for $595 i would still need to buy the sub and the amp. so i'll keep you guys posted on here and on my build thread

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2