View Single Post
      04-16-2019, 07:30 PM   #1
therealet23
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: None

Comfort Access / no warning tones / battery drain?

So when I received my car, the battery was scarcely low and 3 of the comfort access handles do not work to lock or unlock the car. If i am near the car with the key and it is locked, I can pull on any handle to unlock it but the comfort access doesn’t work in the fashion that it should with the ridges to lock and just putting my hand behind the hand,e to unlock (and not pulling).

I had a Christmas tree for gauges and most of the electronics were cut off so I took the battery out and had it charged at Autozone. After installation all the lights cleared (except for tpms and it won’t reset) And the audio and warning tones came back (no amplifier issue). Still no comfort access on 3 handles. The next morning the car said no warning tones as well as battery drain but I did leave my car charger plugged in all night.

I have ordered 2 of the handles (so far) and plan to replace them when they arrive but has anyone experienced this before?

Before startup (after sitting all night and day) the volts were 12.1 and with the car running, 14.1. Could the faulty handles be the reason for my no warning tones/battery issue?

I haven’t been able to get the sound back since the error and I really don’t want to pull the battery again. The car cranks runs and drives great though.

These are the error codes from the hidden gauge cluster menu (no CEL):
B7F668 - System Time Was Reset - active 0
E11420 - KOMBI: ServiceCall cannot be executed - active 0

Thoughts?

Last edited by therealet23; 04-16-2019 at 09:03 PM..
Appreciate 0