View Single Post
      09-04-2022, 05:53 PM   #1
Luky
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 550i M Sport

FS in N San Diego: 19" staggered 351 and sport suspension - $300

I took these off my 2016 back at the beginning of covid when I upgraded to the Bilstein PSS10 coilovers and 20x10" square set up. There is about 40k miles on these components. suspension is good shape and no leaks. $150 for all 4.

(also have the sport package sways you can have those for free with shocks/struts. I changed to M5 competition front and H&R rear sways).

Wheels are straight. A little bit of curb rash on a couple of the wheels. One looks like the clear coat is coming off (I think the carwash did this trying to remove brake dust). Center caps but no TPMS. I have two front runflats P-zero with about 50% tread you can have for free with the wheels if you want them. $200 for 4 wheels.

Everything for $300: 4 Wheels, 2 tires, 2 shocks, 2 struts, 2 Sways. But you have to take it all.

Prices are no haggle. Pick up in North San Diego, Rancho Bernardo, near I-15 and Camino Del Norte. First with cash in hand gets it. I just want this to be as painless for me as possible. Just trying to make some room in the garage for an electric bike. I am not looking to ship.

The only thing I am looking for is a new accelerator pedal assembly for my 2016 F10 550i which is worth $100 to me if you can find a used one... (bolt hole cracked on mine stomping down too hard.)

I will try to post some pics if I can find a place to host them.

Last edited by Luky; 09-04-2022 at 06:49 PM..
Appreciate 0