03-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #335
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh View Post
RB's domination last year really ruined the fun for me. It was always like Vettel 10+ seconds up ahead in the lead and fight betweeen 2~4th places. It seems like RB8 is real strong again this season. Which sucks. Not to be biased or disrespect, but I wouldn't mind if Vettel ends up in gravel a lot this year. I know I know, harsh, but I just don't like Redbull racing that much.

Any speculations on Ferrari and Mercedes?

I read some articles that Mercedes stepped up the game!!! I was literally yelling when I read that news. I'm not a fan of M.Schumacher, but I do enjoy his aggressive racing style. I hope they can annoy the crap out of the top-3 contenders, especially McLaren. It was fun to watch Hamilton vs Schumacher last year.

What about Ferrari? Anyone think they are just playing game? Heard they are in big trouble, but still have the fastest overall average laptime. Something about being too aggressive on tires unlike last year.

McLaren did, but exhaust regulation screwed them again, didn't it?
Ferrari are in SERIOUS trouble, from the sounds of things. Unless there is some serious gamesmanship going on, I think this will be another difficult season for them. From what I've managed to read, it appears they have the exact opposite issue as last year: they are quick on the first few laps, but their pace drops off drastically over a long run (i.e. they're very harsh on the Pirellis). Sounds very similar to Mercedes' issue last year.
Appreciate 0