View Single Post
      06-03-2019, 07:56 PM   #73
gpabalinas81
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i M Sport

So I got this mofo installed with my BMW Buddy on Friday, not as easy as it seems, fitment is TIGHT!!!, had to cut off some plastic on the back side of the radiator to get this thing to fit, it eventually fit with some manipulation, getting my hand stuck between the crossmember and pipe and a few cuts, but me and my buddy got it in. He was at the point that he was going to take the whole front end apart. Overall works, but we broke the "c" clip that goes from the boost pipe to the intercooler (the one on the passenger side) we changed out the stock boost pipe to a FTP since I had it / came with my Charge pipe as a combo, and we had the intercooler out, do you know if BMW sells replacement ones?? I can't find any of these clips online, only found the clip to the Charge pipe that goes to the throttle body. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, I didn't take pics, I ended up helping my buddy do the install, so my hand were greasy