View Single Post
      10-05-2018, 03:58 PM   #82
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Wow...do you all not get it! I chose to have a 3GT and I'll miss it if they don't fix the 4 GC next time. A 3 Series up front and to drive, but with actual space for adults in the back and plenty of cargo, or room to fold down and carry bikes plus more cargo, which the F30-derived 4 GC did not accomplish. This was a great package with a very versatile hatchback. I am fine with the aesthetics (which the 3 does better than the 5/6GT) because living with it shows how well it works without having to drive a boxy, overly tall SUV. I hope BMW has improved the rear seat and cargo for the G20 4 GC or none of them will fill our needs.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0