View Single Post
      02-03-2017, 06:18 PM   #121
S1ammin
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 535i MSport

Installed this afternoon and as many have already said, this is how it should have been from the factory. I only took it for a short drive during afternoon rush hour but also hit a couple of 40mph stretches of road but I can already see that this is something I'm liking - a lot!

For now, I think Race -1, with the car in Sport mode is probably going to be my perm setting, but I'm definitely going to try plenty more combinations this weekend to be sure. One thing that really stood out is that when making a left turn against oncoming traffic at a light, I would hesitate sometimes because I know that if I punch it a little too hard, you'll get that lag surge somewhere during the turn, but not hitting it hard enough and you creep through the turn like grandma. Kinda scary in both cases. With this installed, when you hit the gas, the best way I can describe it is that, you are already in that surge as soon as you hit the gas, and there is no second surge throughout the turn, so things are very predictable and controlled.

It really does feel like the gas pedal is directly connected to the throttle now vs. that rubber band-like feeling it sometimes had before.

Worth it? You bet!!

Last edited by S1ammin; 02-03-2017 at 06:25 PM..
Appreciate 1