07-22-2016, 12:11 PM   #1
Alcenos
Field Marshal 🔱
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition (F90)

Garage List
BMW service in Northern NJ

Where do you go for your service? I am getting increasingly tired of the ineptness of the SAs at my dealership. The dealership is extremely convenient for me, but I just can't handle them anymore. Today I brought my wife's X5 in for the front drive shaft recall. Four hours later I get a call to tell me that they did not have the part and it won't be in until next week. You think that they would have checked or confirmed this 4 days ago when I made the appointment? Nope. They just denied that they confirmed any appointments for recall work when the manager asked them when I was in his office. I have to say, he was visibly annoyed at his people and offer pickup and delivery of the X5 from and to anywhere in addition to a detail when the part did come in. However, I am not sure that I want to deal with these people anymore. For now I would leave the dealership nameless.

So, the question is, where do you go for service and warranty work?

I forgot t also add, my SA told me that there was the starting of an oil leak around the filter. I questioned if they did it or make a mess when they changed the oil last last month...
2002 E46 325i - Space Grey (retired)
1999 E46 328i - Orient Blue (retired)
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50