09-11-2019, 08:09 AM   #1485
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
My paint-matched rear reflectors finally came in yesterday! I ordered from **********s and they showed up a week after my front reflectors. I was told it was shipping from the .manufacturer". It shows up yesterday in an IND box lol. Either way, color match was perfect.

I used the DIY on the F10 M5 board and had both done in under 4 minutes. My plastic trim pry bar was too flimsy, so I ended up grabbing a second, thin pry bar to double the strength. Popped out w/no problem and the back looks so much cleaner
When I upgraded the rear bumper from base to MSPORT I was on the fence on whether not to color match the tear reflectors. I decided to keep the reflectors red as I decided it looked better for me. Yours turned out great
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0