United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Whadd'ya mean with extremely independent? Some men want to keep her funnier looking half everytime around them, for what reasons ever, my personal nightmare. I like independent women very much because they would never give me the feeling to surround me too much and they're be able to go their own way in between a relationship. Most important for me is the fact that at all differences at least that the scissor is narrowing at the end so to speak.
It may sound a bit too wise but as a young man I'd looked at girls to get with the most matches in hobbies etc., now as very older I admit that the lowest sum of potential angers are the aim of a really good relationship.
Time is too short to waste it with constant troubles into my private life.

Thats very well written man, most ppls won't face this truth were I bet nearly all went through, me included.
We've all been there at least once man. Everybody has that one that just completely ripped their heart out through their knee caps.
We all have, but don't be afraid to love completely. Life is too short to be afraid. We all get hurt, but being emotionally unavailable is also just as damaging to yourself and relationships.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
nyalpine907433.00
Dang3r12512.00