03-11-2014, 08:34 PM   #40
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanaricanDad View Post
Lacster - That looks REALLY good.

Question: What is the main factor contributing to the rubbing issue? Lowered car, wheel offset or tire size? Combo of all 3? Curious because I just ordered a set of F14s about a week ago (20x9 semi-c in front, 20x10.5 sdc in rear), and want to see if I can fit Michelin PSS 255/35 in front and 285/30 in rear....then install Eibach springs about a week later...hopefully without any rubbing issues.
Thank you sir!

It was rubbing because I went with a 255/35/20 tire which was a little too square for my aggressive offsets but I wanted the meat w/ the 9.5 wheel.
The setup you're running will be flush as they say but I think a 255/35 tire might be a little too beefy for a 9.0 width wheel.

I would recommend going with a 245/35 & 285/30 PSS setup. You don't want to go too beefy just incase the wheel is flush to the fender then your tire will poke.

Forgestar is a specialized wheel company that makes customized specs per setup. You have the option to choose your own specific offsets and that's not a secret but if you let them choose then they don't disclose for some reason.

I see you're in SoCal so if you have time we have an F10 meet on the 29th in Irvine if you want to see my setup in person.
Appreciate 0