View Single Post
      10-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #7
gre8tw8LL
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
THanks for sharing..I'm so incline on doing this and love those tips...can you share where did you get thema dn the size ?
Also did you put them on the stock exahust or bought new ones ? I would like to keep my stock exhaust with the M5 rear diffuser..it seems there is space there to move them a bit inwards...any more pics of the layout from the bottom?

Great job there!!
I purchaed a full catback exhuast system from Litespeed as seen on the exhaust tips. I wasn't a big fan of the tips and my only options were black or titanium tips. I figured i already had stock black tips which came with the M-sport pkg, why not just try out the Titanium. If the titanium tips didn't flow, i could always go to a muffler shop and replace the tips with polish ones. But honestly, with a black diffuser and titamium tips, i'm so glad i went this route.

FYI, from my understanding on reading other post, you will not be able to use the stock muffler and add dual exhuast tips as theres no room. Everyone one been either getting M5 OEM mufflers or purchasing Megan Racing axel back mufflers.

Alignment of the muffers was very tough because of the existing hangers to hold the muffer and working with twisting the pipping as its bent. The tips are staggered and tried to align the outter tips flush with the diffuser.
2012 535i Alpine White | Oyster Black Dakota Interior | Hamann Front Lip | LiteSpeed Catback Exhaust | M5 Diffuser| Painted Calipers & Reflectors | Black Gloss Grill | LED interior lights | Piaa Plasma Yellow Foglights | Born on 1/30/12
Appreciate 0