View Single Post
      01-26-2023, 03:19 PM   #18
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 118i, 335i and 328i

If your dog is eating it’s crap it is missing too much nutrients in its food. I had issues with my Golden retriever doing similar along with quite a few other issues (cancer). The vet gave him about 6 months to live when he was 5years old and told us to make him comfortable. So we jumped to the extreme and found the BARF diet (bones and raw food). After switching him over his health improved drastically. One of the new nice things was that he was now disgusted by the smell of his and other dogs turds (and cat turds as well). I can happily say he lived for another 6years.
Vets only get a couple of days on nutrition in school and usually it is sponsored by Iams or science diet. What diets do you think they will recommend? Not usually anything not processed…
2009 335i Saphire Black M Sport "Leopold" Cobb stage 2 aggressive tune, Mishimoto FMIC, Cobb charge pipe, Cobb catted down pipes, Forge diverter valves, BMS inlets and DCI, Cyba scoops and M Individual Audio retrofit and M3 gauge cluster retrofit.
2011 328i Titan Silver M Sport "Franzel" <--Wife's car
Appreciate 1
nazali1311.50