View Single Post
      04-11-2021, 08:34 PM   #7
GrabacrOne
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Have you tried flashing using the ENET cable connected directly to your laptop? I switched to ENET-to-iPhone recently but had the issue where it didn't relock the DME when flashing back to stock. I went back to using my laptop directly and it worked fine, so it looks like there might be issues with the iOS or WiFi adapter methods.

Also, are you supporting your battery with a charger while flashing, or just charging up your battery beforehand? I run a 15 amp charger while flashing and I've never had any issues. I've had a flash fail and prevent my car from starting but once I used a battery charger, I was able to flash back to stock and retry successfully. I use a charger all the time now just to be safe. Also switch off A/C, headlights, put your seatbelt on, and don't open any doors while flashing to prevent the DME from going to sleep.
Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #578262 as a referral.

F10 535i M-Sport | Gone but not forgotten: G01 X3 xDrive30i M-Sport; F15 X5 xDrive35i; E70 X5 4.8i
Appreciate 0