United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.25]
2015 BMW X5  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
For an actual partner, all of those can be veto'd if she's a good wife/mother. NYC blows.
The ability to ascertain or 'know' - when dating - IF a girlfriend might be a potentially good wife/mother can be difficult for some, if not many, to really tell in advance, that is -> until it's too late. Personally speaking, I did not want to end up waking up every morning next to a wrinkled whale that needed a shower for the rest of my life. Hence, I prioritized a good balance of beauty (looks and lack of make-up), body shape, emotional well-being, faith in God, kindness, personality, athleticism, gentleness, true femininity all mixed in together with the strong potential for child rearing. I didn't mention intelligence, nor career, nor wealth, since love always trumps those last three, but lasting physical attraction (and marriage) can definitely be threatened by the 'wrinkled-whale-transformation' risk.. A good way to tell what might be in store for you - down the line - is to carefully evaluate her mother.. It's like looking into the future..

In today's day and age the MGTOW movement (Google it if needed) can be explained by the bitter disappointment many young and old males have experienced in previous longterm relationships due to the poor choices they made and the inherent court system bias. My advice; become much more selective, discerning, and save yourself for someone truly worthy. 'Nuff said..

Anyway, this is now far too deep a topic for an F1 thread. Thanks very much for the afternoon banter opportunity. PS: According to zerohedge.com there's been an exodus from NYC and NY State due to wacko WooFlu 'rules'.. PPS: Rules, nor recommendations, nor statutes are actually laws.. Only the NY State Legislature can pass laws, not your governor, nor city mayors..

MGTOW Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandmanMGTOW/videos
'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/SSP Spec-R DCT clutch discs/SSP Pro-Gold DCT Fluid/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/BE Bearings & ARP Bolts/Vibra Technics Engine Mounts/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/LUX H8 180/BPM Sport DCT Tune/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/Motul 600/Tint
Appreciate 3
NYG10579.50
M5Rick59659.50