Quote:
Originally Posted by 335nista View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335nista View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowBMW View Post
Cycling the car on and off works, but it's happened twice in the last two days... cruzing down the freeway, step on it in a 5th or 6th, not even high RPMs and fuel cuts off kinda hard-like, and i'm in limp mode. I found this since it's not a generic OBDII code, but a manufacturer specific code:
"Plausibility monitoring of the relative fuel mass"

Which I think means I lost fuel pressure? Not sure... but I did read several guys with tunes disable all of these "Plausibility" codes that will take your car into limp mode.

Thoughts anyone?

I'm currently running a 02 simulator due to catless DP to not throw a CEL. So I've manually set my 02 output back to the ECU as rich as I can get it without throwing a CEL as well.

I was thinking to just go get JB4 to be able to control more parameters and monitor things a bit better, like fuel.
Did you ever figure out the problem I'm having the same thing
It was so long ago I don't remember. I went MHD and never had the problem again. Sorry!!
Dam well that's okay, just trying to do some digging , people are telling me I need a whole new dme
I would definitely flash MHD first. Are you 100% stock? Have an Indy do a diagnostic test?

2011 F10 S55 6MT
Website Insta @bimmerhausperformance YouTube
Appreciate 0