View Single Post
      07-04-2022, 06:53 PM   #40
syd34
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i GC

Garage List
Just a few other suggestions, if you don't always need the back seat to carry passengers regularly, have you considered the i4? It is easily one of my favorite EVs right now. I drove the i4 M50 recently and would get it in a heart beat if I am ready to go electric.

For perhaps $5-10K more than the EV6 GT, you can also get an X5 45e with 35 miles or so of electric range (17kWh useable battery). The X5 is essentially perfection as an all-rounder vehicle.

One thing that BMW does really well with their infotainment system (like Tesla) on the i4 and iX is that they factor in places you can charge when going on a long trip where you won't make it on a single charge. This way, you do not need to figure out manually where you are going to charge. The Kia does not do this from a recent review I watched. They may update this later but that functionality is not there today.

Later this year, Lexus will also be launching their RZ450e. With their excellent build quality and perfect paint work, it will be another great option over the EV6.

Good luck on your search!
Appreciate 1