View Single Post
      02-07-2019, 07:12 PM   #58
neejay
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziekxq View Post
Yup. Thats probably why I didnt feel much difference in S and M vs how D is now. Basically, for most part I dont need to go into S mode to enjoy the car. Shifts are short and quick but keeps the car moving nicely... hard to explain, just go to stage 3 lol you already paid for it and it takes 30 secs :P.

Or it could be just that my car finally adapt to the changed and they are more noticable.
Exactly how I feel. The "need" to put in S once the engine/trans warms up is no longer there anymore lol. I still put it in S/S+ when I have open-road or know I'm about to have to get a little aggressive, but prior to the flash, I'd be in S for the duration of whatever commute I was making.

S finally feels like a true "Sport" mode, and D finally feels like what it should have been from the factory.

EDIT: I'm using Stage 2...I don't really see a need for stage 3 if I'm not tracking my car. I'll try it out though, once I do a trans drain/refill.