05-26-2019, 10:37 PM   #4
KEN210
China
Rep
Drives: F10/18 - 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciasstrong View Post
Hi All,

Looking for some advice here... I have a 2016 528i M Sport package but want to put some nice wheels on instead of the stock 18 msport wheels that it came with. Im looking at some Niche Vosso 203 ?

Wanted to understand from those who have gone to a 20 inch setup, the experience you have had:

1) Was there a significant difference in the ride quality?
2) Was performance impacted noticeably (e.g. acceleration, handling, etc)? For better or worse

thanks for any advice
I have 20inch M203 on my 2014 528Li. My personal view on your question:

1. Ride quality - a bit subjective but I find it quite okay and so far, nobody who rode my car commented anything about harsh/hard ride. I think suspension will play a major factor and tire thickness. I'm using KW street comfort coilovers, tire size front(245/40/R20) and back (275/35/R20). Also I am running on runflat but heard non-rf will improve ride quality a lot.

2. Not an expert but I assume lesser weight can improve performance. I didn't really weigh and compare to stock wheels, how much it is lighter than stock nor do any dyno to have accurate data. I don't do track and mostly daily commute so I feel almost the same.

Hope it helps.
Appreciate 0