09-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #61
Klecha man
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.mba View Post
No and I have been quite busy so I havent followed on this. I would like to say that I initially made a mistake and changed the wrong settings on the chip. I realized this after contacting them and asking about the maximum settings. I am now more impressed with the tune. I am less interested in pursuing the dyno now. For the first time with my 20" 285 wide tires with the Sport + mode I am skidding sideways while going in a straight line!! This only happened to me once on a rainy day with DTC off before.. The car is now borderline unsafe to drive LOL... I haven't reached maximum settings yet, I think I may have 6 or more notches to go and I am thinking its enough for me. The tune still behaves linearly but is explosive!! There is little doubt in my mind that the burger tune is overshadowed by this. If anyone was skeptical I guarantee you wont be disappointed just make sure to increase the LEFT dial settings as the out of the box settings for me where too mild coming from the burger tune. To me this is GOLDEN..

MBA
just to let you know, I did ask Paul on the setting and he told me that the higher number does not mean higher performance. He mentioned that setting 8 is like the lowest or default override. You might want to shoot the USA based center and ask them to fill you in on the various settings.
Appreciate 0