Originally Posted by Brandon6127C View Post
Anyone have dyno results for ...
Dr Euro catless downpipe (20-30hp)
Muffler Delete
Jb4 stage 2 (map 2 or 5) (60-100hp)
Flex fuel (20hp)
VRSF Charge pipe
Custom intake (10 hp)

Do the math each day they provide to the wheels and the numbers are staggering (above would state 110-160 hp), but what's reality?

Cold start and revs

Inside the car launch

Car warmed up (new quad tips)
The reality is those number claims from different mods don't actually stack.

(For the record they don't stack well on the n55 535. After a lot of experimenting and research it turns out that we have limitations on our ecu that the F30 335 doesn't have, along with a slightly smaller turbo then the F30)

I had no mods all stock minus a flash tune and was able to achieve 320whp /420wtq. I thought we could stack mods on top of that and gain more, and we couldn't squeeze any more out of my 2011 n55. What did bump me up to 330whp was the use of e85. I threw on a DP and again same numbers 330whp and same torque. I got to 345whp 500wtq on a stage 2 flash tune. The only way to get our cars really moving is to flash tune and turbo upgrade. That new B58 540i though, 0-60 4.7 seconds stock!

There are 2 other things you can do to make it strong offline the line and peppier all around.

1. Get a sprint booster. This will remove your "turbo lag", which actually turns out to be throttle lag.

2. Reverse your spring on your oil cooling valve. This will allow your car to run cooler thus not pull any timing from heat. Average operating temp for me in SoCal is 215F (This is a good street application if you live in warmer areas. Please do your research on this if you decide to do it)
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0